The Network Publications Team has revised the publication times for the CGN and the SGM Journal, as follows:
Covenant Group News is published is published 4 times per year in August/September, November, February, and May. Distributed to subscribers electronically.
SGM Journal is published 2 times per year in Fall (October/November) and Spring (April/May). It is distributed to SGM Network members. There is a 3 month delay before the content is posted on the website.
The Website is updated at least monthly, closer to the middle of the month.
Also participate in the SGM Facebook Group for ongoing updates and information.
The Fall / Winter Journal has been sent electronically and via mail to UU Small Group Ministry Network members. This edition includes:
Resources and Publications
Changing Culture thru SGM
SGM in Retirement Communities
Session Plans Needed!
Ritual & Ceremony
Welcoming New Members
Marking Events as a Group
Roots & Branches
Taste of SGM
February 2015 Covenant Group News has been emailed and is now online. It contains the following articles, in addition to Network information:
- Letter from the Editor
- Hearing Impairment: A Guide for Covenant Groups
- SGM Facilitation Workshop in Atlanta
- Book Review
- SGM Notes from Congregations
- Regional News
Subscribe now to get your copy as it is sent out. Issues are posted to the website when the subsequent issue is sent.
NEWLY POSTED SESSION PLANS
We are delighted to have an increasing variety of session plans being submitted. Please see the plans from:
• Attentiveness (2014), Peace, Mindfulness
• Prayer (2015) Beliefs: Prayer
Stony Brook, NY
• Music (2015) Art: Music
• Politics (2015) Witness, Politics
• Gifts, Talents, Abilities and Skills (2014)Personal, Gifts
• Gestation, Labor & Birth Creation
• Leaving (2014)
• Regrets (2014) Regrets
• Repair (2013)
• Games (2013) Play
• Gender (2013)
• Food. Stony Brook (2013) Food
Rev. Glenn Turner, for Auburn, ME
• With Autumn We Turn Within (2014)Celebration: Autumn, Fall
• My Relationship/Belief About God or a Power Beyond Myself 2014)Beliefs: God
• This is What I Think/Feel Is Spiritual (2014) Beliefs, Spirituality
• Take Care Personal, Self-Care
• Personal Risk Taking Personal, Challenges
• Facing Challenges (2015) Personal, Challenges
• Knowing Love (2015) Personal, Love
• Living Peace (2015) Peace
• The Work of Justice (2015) Witness, Justice